Did you know?
- Wentwood House provides large, homely and beautifully furnished rooms to make your child feel happy and relaxed as soon as they arrive.
- We have recently been rated as ‘Good’ with many Outstanding criteria by Ofsted.
- We are a family run business with over 10 years experience in providing premium childcare to busy parents. Being family run ensures that we are in total control of our nursery and are able to maintain exceptionally high standards. Click here to view the Ofsted ratings for our other settings.
- We choose our nursery locations very carefully based on convenience and flexibility for parents. As such, Wentwood House is a 5 minute walk from Fleet Station, which goes directly to London, as well as a short walk from Fleet town centre and a 5 minute drive to the M3.
- We have our own large private car park.
- Each of the children’s suites is specially designed to ensure that activities, meal and sleep times operate seamlessly.
- Security is our number 1 priority at Wentwood House. External doors are video controlled and internal doors have entry codes and keycode locking systems, as well as special passwords for people other than mum or dad collecting. We also have a state of the art CCTV system operating within the nursery, ensuring that parents have peace of mind.
- We are constantly seeking ways to improve and evolve our approach to childcare and in doing so, we maintain fantastic relationships with our parents as we value their feedback.
- Our online learning journey portal, Tapestry, allows parents to get live feed updates on their child’s day at nursery via phone, tablet or computer.
- Wentwood House is proud to open its very own Forest Activity Area for the children! This woodland area will allow the children to take part in nature activities such as mud kitchens, bug hotels, den making, and forestry skills. This is a wonderful addition to the nursery and we look forward to making full use of it!
- August: This month we received our first inspection from Ofsted and are pleased to announce that we have been rated as ‘Good’ with many Outstanding criteria! A great result and we are incredibly proud of the outcome and so touched by the kind words the inspector received from so many of our parents. To read the report, click here!