Wentwood House is always looking to recruit the brightest, freshest talent and those keen to develop their careers.
If you are an energetic and enthusiastic team player who is committed to providing the highest standard of childcare then Wentwood House would like to hear from you.
- Pre-P Nursery Nurse (Level 3 or above)- 4 or 4.5 days per week
- Pre-School Nursery Nurse (Level 3 or above)
- Lunchtime Assistant- Mon-Fri 10am-2pm
You would be joining an expanding group of nursery schools with ample opportunities for career progression and personal development. As well as offering a competitive salary based on experience and qualifications, we also offer fantastic employee perks such as:
- Service awards– to reward those dedicated individuals who want to grow and flourish with the business. This provides ongoing bonuses for long service and is rewarded after the first year!
- Formal Benefits Scheme including High Street discounts, discounted gym membership, days out, restaurants and much more!
- Unlimited access to professional development training courses through a variety of mediums- in-house training, online, apprenticeships and partnerships with local colleges.
- Opportunities for internal promotion-across all of our settings and not just the nursery where you are based! Did you know that over 50% of our Room Leaders and Management teams are formed from internal promotions!?
- Focus on Employee wellbeing and access to 24/7 counselling and professional support through our Employee Assistance Portal. As well as supportive management and a staff Facebook page which provides lots of wellbeing resources.
- Staff Referral Scheme- A happy environment makes for a successful nursery! If you’ve got qualified friends who you think would make a great addition to our team, we’d love to hear about it!
- End of Year Awards and Christmas Party-A time to vote in secret for titles such as ‘Most creative’, ‘best in a crisis’ and ‘newcomer of the year’ and to celebrate everyone’s achievements across the entire business!
- Ongoing communication about issues that are important to you and affect the whole business!
- Free Uniform
- We cover the cost of your DBS
- Pension Scheme
Required qualifications are Level 3 in Childcare or above. First Aid and Safeguarding are also desirable. Experience is desirable, however it is not mandatory.
If you would like to apply, please click here to download our Application Form.
If you are looking to begin your career in childcare and want to ‘earn and learn’ then Wentwood House is looking to recruit ambitious individuals to join us as apprentices. You would benefit from working part-time whilst doing your studies and complimenting your theory work with hands-on experience in a childcare setting.
This is a fantastic opportunity and enables you to begin your career in a great environment with all the support and help you need.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com with the subject ‘Apprenticeship Opportunities’.